Damien Greer Lawyers is inviting organisations via a non-competitive process to apply for a $2,500 Community Grant in 2021.
The Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grant program recognises and celebrates organisations that strive to make a positive impact within their local community.
If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Community Grant of $2,500. There are 2 grants available in the second round, ending December 31, 2021.
The Community Grant program aims to support organisations that work within their local community and encourage the following values:
- Helping the community in times of need
- Building community togetherness and sense of belonging
- Promoting positive health and wellbeing
- Supporting community services and groups
- Nurturing the local environment
Your organisation is eligible to apply if you meet at least one of the below criteria:
- Promote sustainable environmentally friendly practices within the community
- Support health and wellbeing initiatives
- Provide services in the local community
- Facilitate community awareness and education programs
- Support at-risk and/or in need individuals in the local community
We are particularly interested in supporting organisations that align with Damien Greer Lawyers’ values such as:
- organisations involved in child wellbeing and child protection
- non-government social services organisations
- registered charities
- domestic violence support organisations
- non-government mental health organisations
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- a for-profit organisation
- an individual
- an organisation associated with controversial issues
- a religious, political or lobby group
- an International Entity
Applications will be assessed through a non-competitive process that reviews all applications against our Community Grant criteria.
Applications close December 31, 2021 and the successful organisations will be notified by January 31, 2022.
Please note that only the successful organisations will be notified of the result. Due to the application volume, feedback will not be available to unsuccessful applicants.